From the typical to the unique – we help highlight some of the best and latest wedding sites to visit for your inspiration, planning, and supplies!
The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Wire – There are so many reasons that these are so popular. Between incredible styling and wonderful resources to discover your vendors, they are fantastic resources that are a staple in the wedding industry. Use these sites to get a better idea of your perfect vendors, inspirations for your details, and see reviews.
Not as Well Known, But Still Amazing
- 100 Layer Cake – a cultivated collection of particular vendors, DIY projects, and inspirations for your light and airy wedding style
- Off Beat Bride – Not into tons of frills and lace? That’s ok. Your wedding can have plenty of unique flavor with the help of this site. Find fun tattooed brides, vintage styles, and nerdy happiness here
- A Handcrafted Wedding – inspired by Pinterest in every corner of your wedding? This is the site for you. Between sewing and hot glue guns, you will be in DIY heaven
- A Practical Wedding – may sense of the chaos of wedding planning here with timelines, checklists, helpful guides and more
- Union Station – rent those bridesmaids dresses for a fraction of the cost from even better designers. To avoid a 27 Dresses remake, take advantage of this site so your bridesmaids can spare room in their closet for more day to day fashions
- Postable – keep all your addresses and contacts in one place so save the dates, invitations, party invites, and thank you cards are handled much, much easier
- Pretty Pear Bride – known for celebrating curvy girls and their important days, this site helps with dress inspiration so you can see just what kind of amazing fashion you will love on your wedding day
- Allseated – Long gone are the days of arguing over a poster board with post-it flags to figure out where Aunt Edith will sit. This site makes your seating chart so much easier
- The Bach – this is the site to plan your bachelorette party with! Enough said. Enjoy!